Willow Brook Golf Course in Catasauqua, PA, was originally owned and built by American industrialist Colonel James Fuller. Beginning in the 1920’s as a 6-hole course for Fuller’s family and friends, it grew to 9 holes under consequent owners the Leasees, the Millers and the Chromiaks. When the Colonel’s grandson Peter Fuller took over, he began construction on an 18-hole course in 1999, assisted by Andy Kistler and Willow Brook Green Superintendent Brett Adair. And so that original family course of 6 holes is now an 18 hole par 70, 5800 yard public golf course.
The front nine at Willow Brook follows the meandering Catasauqua Creek through the historic, previously pastured land, where many a famous Willow Brook Quarter Horse grazed. Willow Brook Farms bred 25 World Champions there over 35 years.
The back nine at Willow Brook is slightly more open with sweeping doglegs, which call for a diversity of shot making.
Willow Brook’s fairways are fully irrigated, the greens are Bentgrass, and we offer a driving range and a full practice area. Advance tee times are also available. Before or after your game, relax with a refreshment or food in The Willow Grill, and browse our Pro Shop with a full complement of golf accessories.